A Little Bit About This Blog

So by now you're probably all wondering what on earth is this girls deal? Why should I bother wasting my time reading a blog about a girl that I know absolutely nothing about. Well truthfully because we've all been in that place where we feel as though we're stuck in a rut, we feel as though there is nothing we can do to get out of that silly little place that we genuinely hate. Where we hate ourselves, the world around us & just honestly don't know what to do. Well I've recently been in that place & kind of still am but I'm slowly getting to a place where I am happy with myself. I want to be able to help others the way certain blogs have helped me get out of the little rut I was in & be able to help inspire people to improve themselves.

 Now the types of posts will vary. Like I said in my About Me page I am a pretty big fan of make up, so I find that whenever I feel like I am in a bit of a creative rut make up is always my answer to get out of it, I like to do things like this....
 and this
And somehow this always makes me feel a little bit better.


Now on the other hand I also love things like organisation & lists which is where I learnt about Bullet Journaling (you can find more information about the creator and how to bullet journal here.) The Bullet Journal gave me a way to use my love for organisation & was also another creative outlet as you can design your Bullet Journal to you.

I also love anything to do with bettering yourself, whether that is how to get motivated, how to set goals, working out all that kind of fun stuff. Self-improvement is something I believe we should all be working on.

So from today on out my blog will be sorted into a few different categories these will be,

My Life - Everything to do with me, my life & how I live day to day.
Make Up - Reviews, how to's, tutorials, routines and all that fun stuff.
Fashion - Well as the name suggests fashion!! 
Lifestyle - Personal development & Inspiration
Bullet Journal - Because everybody should have one & they're fun to use.

I look forward to talking to everybody & my first "Proper post" will be up this weekend :)

Love

Aimee
*P.S Zeta is my middle name.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.